I am a passionate computer scientist focused on best practices and performance. I apply my skills to a broad range of industries and sciences. I enjoy working on complex and diverse topics in fast-paced, agile and international environments. Today, I deepen infrastructure, security and automation topics.
- DevOps, DevSecOps and Network Security Automation
- Software engineering in Python and C#
- Cloud architecture and migration for GCP and Azure
- Cloud benchmarking for GCP, Azure and AWS
- HPC grid auditing
- UI tests automation
- Life Sciences
Software Engineering for Sciences
- DIVA project at Institut Pasteur and Institut Curie
- UnityMol at CNRS
“Interactive Molecular Dynamics Software Development: Applications to Biomolecule Folding”You can find an exhaustive presentation here.